Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Give me Another Chance.....

How easy was it for many to connect with this song from 3 idiots says a lot about the validity of the argument.
Argument or the need to get restarted, many a times things go so monotonous that we just want to dump the viscous cycle and feel the desperate need to restart once more. And then procrastinators like me, they just spends years in search of that perfect Monday (or weekend) after which everything will get organized and tasks will start happening in s streamline fashion. Alas ! your procrastinator wins every single time, for not that its too strong early in the morning but infact its focusing on the small little battles (like delaying bath till lunch) when the alter ego is just busy in fascinating the victory and hoping continuously against the hope. :(
But does this means its a gone case ? I hope not. A least not till the time one has got the ultimate source to bank upon, our shame !
So yes I'll get rid of this series of failures and get in to virtuous cycle where the more work one does the more busy world wants to see him. Give me some sunshine....give me some rain....give me another chance and I'll grow big from here itself. :)

Amen !

P.S. By the way this post coming on late in a Monday night speaks loads about the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment