Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why this Blog?

Well the answer lies in "why Blogging" at all? Does it pays ? No. Does it publish. Technically yes. Does anybody reads it ? Yes, sometime I myself can !
So, basically you will find many bloggers struggling at this first question itself and the more I struggle the more thoughts I have....Hmmm...nore thoughts...Well that's interesting...Then why Bloody Thoughts?
Actually the only commonality I have observed in my thoughts is randomness and thus in lieu of any direction or heading I settled on this one........afterall Bloody not only reflect hate but also a inherent link, a sense of incompleteness without someone. And what am I, if these thoughts are not and if they don't change colors so fast !
Let's see where and how far they take this Blog to........
Cheers,
Thinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment